- How long does it take for the site to update?
- The GitHub Actions build itself takes about ~25 seconds to run. It is generally expected for your site to update around that duration, and take no more than a minute.
- Which environment is used to build and deploy the site?
- From the Actions workflow file, it can be seen that we install neuron using GitHub’s artifact storage in Srid’s repo srid/neuron, as well as use the peaceiris/actions-gh-pages action to push the built site to the
gh-pagesbranch, that in turn gets deployed to GitHub’s servers.
- Can I use my own domain name?
- Yes, you can set the CNAME in publish.yaml.
- How can private repositories be published?
- You will need a GitHub paid plan to publish private repositories. Public repositories on the other hand can be published in the GitHub free plan. Cerveau's Premium Plan, when it is ready, will be able to publish public and private repositories.